LDS Girls Who Know Who They Are - Know What They Want and Know How To Get It!

Sphere: Related Content
About LDS Girls - Who They Are - And Why That Matters?
LDS girls belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. LDS is short for Latter-Day-Saint. LDS girls are also referred to as LDS Young Women, or even cute Mormon girls.
So there you have it.... all the ways in which LDS girls can be known. But to them, when referring to themselves, they are just average girls, who also just happen to be LDS... girls.
Now, when I say that an LDS girl belongs to the the LDS Church, of course I am referring to her membership. I am not saying that she is either owned or controlled by the Mormon Church. In fact, contrary to popular belief, LDS girls are extremely independent young women.
I myself, raised three girls, who today - are active LDS Girls. I can assure you, that not one of my daughters has ever been, nor ever would be controlled by another person, entity or philosophy. I am proud to say, that I believe this independence was actually fostered, because of the teachings of the Church -- whereas many who do not understand LDS teachings, would think it to be just the opposite.
An LDS girl who knows who she is - is synonymous with independence!

For more information About LDS Girls visit http://hubpages.com/hub/LDS-Girls
http://hubpages.com/profile/LdsNana-AskMormon

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Much better. Thank you:-)
    tDMg
    LdsNana-AskMormon
    Kathryn Skaggs

    ReplyDelete